The Contemporary China Studies Programme provides you with a unique opportunity to learn about and experience present-day China during an exciting semester or summer study abroad programme that carries ECTS credits for your study programme at home. The CCSP is a unique learning experience for advanced Bachelor students who are curious about the cultures and lifestyles of Asia, who want to study at a world-class university and who wish to explore the world of business in China in a truly fascinating yet international and accessible environment.
The Contemporary China Studies Programme comes in two separate formats:
1. The CCSP Semester Programme is taught every Spring and Autumn semesters for a period of 16-20 weeks, and allows you to earn 30 ECTS credits.
2. The CCSP Summer Sessions is a two or four week intensive academic summer programme, taught in July and August, that allows you to earn 4 to 8 ECTS credits.
CCSP is located in Shanghai, one of the most exciting cities in the world today, and taught in collaboration with Fudan University, one of the most prestigious research-oriented universities in China and ranked 40th in the world by QS.
With CCSP, you have a choice of Chinese language courses, English-taught academic courses on a variety of topics as well as an internship in a local organization or multinational company. In combination with regular group excursions and social activities introducing you to traditional Chinese culture, CCSP is a multi-disciplinary academic programme that provides in-depth theoretical and practical perspectives on China’s emerging status as a global power.
To sum up, why register for CCSP?
1. Live in an amazing and vibrant city
2. Study at a world-class university
3. Experience the world of business in China